Saturday, October 20, 2007

I thought I would give this blog thing a try






So, my friend Lizz sent me a link to her page and I thought it was the neatest thing. I got to see how they were doing and pictures of her and Tony's beautiful children and I thought, what a great way to stay in contact with everyone. So Here we go.

My husband and I have been married nearly 5 years. I sometimes can't believe that we have made it this long. It's been a long road. We have two gorgeous children who are 5 and 6. They started the first grade and kinderagarten this year. I can't believe how the time has flown by.

Aris is working on his Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering. He will be done in March. I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard for this. Once he's done. I get to focus on school. FINALLY!!! I thought I was going to be a preschool teacher. But I've changed my mind. I now would like to be a nurse and work on the labor and delivery floor of a hospital. Fun huh???

My kids sure do keep me busy. I volunteer in their classrooms three times a week, Chris does this thing at the community center called Jr. Sports. It's an 8 week program where he will learn t ball, soccer, flag football, basketball, and track and field. So far he's loving it. Adrienna is taking tap dance classes and she's a brownie girl scout. I'm her co leader. We have a good time. She's met so many awesome friends. She wants to to softball next season. So that should be fun.

Well, that's what's going on in our life right now. I will try and keep this updated.

Love Always

No comments: